All members are listed on the MRCCI website.
After you have joined the MRCCI as a member please visit the following link and log in (top right) with your email address used when you signed up: https://www.mrcci.com.au/members/
The MRCCI may also use the information provided in your listing for promoting your business as a new MRCCI member and for any ongoing member promotions.
So that your business is accurately represented and other members can find you, we recommend completing the following steps.
- Log in – top right of this screen, using the email address that you used to sign up.
- Go to: https://www.mrcci.com.au/members/
- Search for your business, either by the business name (eg. ‘ABC Rentals’) or by your own name (eg. ‘John Smith’). Whoever signed up is usually the name that was used to create the draft listing.
- Under ‘Profile’ select EDIT.
- Complete all the ‘REQUIRED’ fields.
- Provide your website and email address.
- Provide a paragraph or two about you and your business in the ‘About’ section.
Tips to make this section great:
- Business people love hearing about other business PEOPLE! Tell us a bit about your background, your team and your story, your business achievements and highlights, and then also describe your products and services.
- If you wish you can also mention what projects your business is currently focused on, and your business goals for the year ahead.
- Include links to your social media in this section.
- Hit ‘Save Changes’.
- Head back to the top of the page and select ‘CHANGE PROFILE PHOTO’ and ‘CHANGE COVER IMAGE’, where you can upload your preferred branding.
- Head back to the top of the page and select ‘VIEW’ to see your listing as it will appear on the MRCCI website.
- Once you’re happy with the listing please let our Membership Coordinator know so we can start promoting your business! Email [email protected] to say that you’re done.