MRCCI Coordinator Membership Services
Coordinator – Membership Services
The Coordinator of Membership Services is a part-time-permanent position, commencing at 5 hours per/week with the potential to increase hours as the organisation grows. Hours are flexible including 3-4 regular MRCCI office hours and 1-2 hours working from home and / or at events.
Office hours – South Regional TAFE Margaret River Campus
Event locations – Margaret River Region
The Coordinator of Membership Services will report to the MRCCI Executive Officer.
The Margaret River Chamber of Commerce and Industry (MRCCI) is a member-based, non-profit organisation, strengthening the local business community through advocacy, marketing, information and networking, including the delivery of quality, meaningful member events.
The Coordinator of Membership Services will be responsible for servicing member businesses under the guidance and support of the Executive Officer. This will include administration and communications, as well as assisting with digital marketing activities and at Chamber events. Training will be provided.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Coordinator of Membership Services will be responsible for:
- Managing the membership database and online directory
- Welcoming and onboarding new members
- Issuing and following up membership renewal invoices
- Acknowledging and updating membership renewals
- Assist with Event preparations, including name tags, banners and raffles
- Compiling sections of the member newsletter, including welcoming new members
- Compiling sections of the monthly Board report. including the status of new members and renewals
- Responding to member and non-member enquiries
- Updating the MRCCI website blog, Facebook page and other marketing channels
- Events, including welcoming guests and photography
Qualifications – Essential
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Exceptional organisational skills and time management
- Exceptional customer service skills
- A passion for community and an interest in small business
- A positive can-do attitude
- The ability to work independently and in a team
- The ability to work flexible hours
- A valid driver’s license and vehicle
- Regular and reliable home-based Internet
Qualifications – Desirable (training can be provided)
- Experience and/or knowledge in digital marketing and promotion
- Experience and/or knowledge in organisational administration
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders and industries
- Experience with a variety of online programs including Mailchimp, Xero, WordPress, Stripe, Trello, Canva and e-ticketing, as well as computer software programs such as Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point. Please note training can be provided.
Please send your CV and a cover letter to [email protected] by 2 August 2019.